Name: Dr. Cherrelle Eid
Linkedin: Cherrelle Eid
Julius Baer Bank, Zurich
Tailored Solutions Group (Product Structuring Team)
- PhD on Techno-Institutional design of Smart Grids at Delft University of Technology (The Netherlands)
- Intern and associate researcher at IFRI (Institut Francaise des Relations Internationales). A research institute (Think Thank) in Paris.
Working in the Energy Center on PV Policy in Europe
- Student assistant Policy Analysis Faculty Delft University of Technology (Netherlands)
- Sports instructor, fitness and spinning
- Master in Economics of Network Industries at Universite Paris-Sud 11.
- Master of Electric Power Industry at University of Pontificia Comillas Madrid
- Bachelor in Technology, Policy and Management (Policy Analysis) at Delft University of Technology.
Music (Singing, Songwriting, Playing Guitar) Painting, Writing, Public Speaking
Dutch (native), English (fluent), Spanish (Intermediate), German (Intermediate), French (basic), Arabic (basic)